Warped Cigars Event Thursday, Nov. 17 in Addison
Since their relaunch in 2014, Warped, has received nonstop praise, and seemingly endless buzz about their unique blends, great construction, and whimsical, yet sophisticated, accessories. Operating out of Little Havana, this true-to-form boutique cigar maker is not to be overlooked, and on Nov 17 they’re coming to town, and they’re bringing goodies.
- When: Thursday, Nov. 17 from 4-8PM
- Where: Elite Cigar Café in Addison, TX
- Who: Kyle Gellis, owner of Warped cigars
- What: Warped’s full line (in select sizes), including the limited Liria Rojo, Maestro del Tiemp 6102R Cabinet, select accessories.
- Specials: Exclusive Warped event swag raffle, Celestial event cigar 3 pack with box purchase, and the bar will have a special keg tapping.